Different people deal with distinct cases of acne thus every therapy used to treat the condition can have a different impact on the skin. The use of OTC (over-the-counter) creams and medicines may offer fast results to one person and fail to provide the same to another. However, the best solution for how to clear acne is taking the natural treatment option.
The primary focus of this option is to help the body develop the capacity to get rid of acne and prevent future cases of the same. Here are three important natural steps you can take to get clear your skin of acne.
1. Use Natural Treatment Options
It is possible to have manufactured medications that may cause severe reactions when trying to get rid of acne. But, that is rarely the case when using natural treatments. While the natural options may take longer to give desired results, they tend to offer long-term cures with added benefits besides those of having a healthier skin. Some of the natural remedies used to treat acne include:
• Baking soda – It is used as an antiseptic and exfoliant. Baking soda also has excellent anti-inflammatory properties. All a person should do is to make a paste and apply it on the affected area, let it sit for around twenty minutes before rinsing it off using warm water.
• Tea tree oil – The oil has excellent antiseptic properties. A few drops of the oil massages on the affected areas will do the trick, apply three times daily. The oil can be mixed with coconut oil or Aloe Vera gel if it causes the skin to dry.
• Lemon Juice – Fresh lemon juice has acidic properties that act as cleansers riding the skin of harmful microbial organisms and breaking down dirt accumulated in the skin pores. A person can opt to squeeze the juice from the lemon and then apply it to the skin using some bit of cotton or just rub a slice of lemon on the skin. Mixing it with rose water to enhance its effectiveness.
• Other acne treatment remedies worth trying include olive oil, orange peel, apple cider vinegar, and a combination of honey and cinnamon.
The above remedies will only be useful when other natural treatment measures are put in place. These measures are:
2. Proper Skincare Routine
It is important to keep the skin clean; this ensures there are not harmful microbial that cause skin problems such as acne and also ensure that the home remedies are effective. Cleaning the skin should be a daily routine. Deep pore cleansing is an effective skincare routine that helps get rid of acne. It removes bacteria and dirt in the pores that may be hard to get rid of when taking a bath. Only apply any of the above remedies after properly cleaning the skin.
3. Dietary Changes
Avoiding greasy foods and eating food with a high vitamin, minerals, and fiber count will help better the skins health and capacity to fight any acne breakouts. Eating from fruits and less junk food will help.
The issues highlight above are just a significant part of the bigger picture of what people can do to get rid of acne. However, it is better first to consult with a dermatologist about how to clear acne naturally before using the remedies mentioned above. It significantly lowers the risk of exasperating the acne breakout when trying to treat the condition.